RE: [CBQ] Re: Meaning of PHP in Operating Data Sheets book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Meaning of PHP in Operating Data Sheets book
From: rksmes@q.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:31:06 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1311384676; bh=uHqpBrdaTVGaPYz6Nyw4UPWjok5UTHRuSg3feNpoBW8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X_CMAE_Category:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=c6rew7ECaiqLj1A7prPUB2tY4oQC0LXUMRdZWscilA0V9WVexO5D/D2f1xpAflwi1hwgRt7lr20vp9oGVET5aHzcgMIqlJpkENiWVVbuNVFxRbpaXtM+hzOv9Be9JDTl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined
Noel:  We got the small cans of C rations while I was in code school at Fort
Devens, MA. The cooks/KP's opened the cans and dumped the stuff into large pans
for heating.  The rumor was that what we were getting was surplus from WW2
I knew the USDA Code for So. St. Paul Armours was 2H and did get those cans in
Korea.
It was the corned beef hash and I watched them being made before I went into
the Army.
Interesting was that the the corned beef came from Argentina!
Bob