Re: [CBQ] Waycar 14351

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar 14351
From: Llarryo1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:16:29 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1310746607; bh=A+EvqGY0t1dXpGe8rPX8JhXwdHHAoQEUlXenrP3kVsk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-AOL-IP:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=B6qZ/VNO0Y7nXu5lC5a04t6inea1nkWa1bhMOhwLApj2VVTyCWWsIfJVMp0SiXCzhkaqsKm5Xpcemx5uk4ky3CkfauR4pB8VX9aFRhahfz/2GPwUE98Vig/6leJIECbB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Al,
Thanks for the updates and pictures of waycar 14351 at St. James  Farm.

Anyone visiting St. James Farm should ask for the Property Manager  Wayne
Z. He would be more than happy to share the information  that they have been
able to gather about the 14351 (at one time it was assigned  to the "East
End" job) and might even give a personal tour of the interior. They  are
looking for items that might have been carried inside a caboose; i.e.,  flags,
flares, tools, lanterns, tail lights, pots and pans, paperwork, car  lists,
etc. Donations of such items would be greatly appreciated!
He would also love to learn MORE about our girl, so if anyone knows the
history of 14351 please contact him!

Also, the Chicago, Aurora and Elgin trolley use to cross the property and
even had a milk platform there. Wayne is seeking info and pictures of the
CA&E at St. James Farm.

Again, ask for Wayne  Z.    Be forewarned, Wayne can be  long-winded!

Larry Owen

In a message dated 7/14/2011 3:40:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,