RE: [CBQ] Someone to do model custom detailing

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Someone to do model custom detailing
From: "jakrueg@neo.rr.com" <jakrueg@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:37:11 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1310733416; bh=SywcDXROBqn8WKRR4yIDLHFx0o13Tq3WFGcyV3PUAfM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-URL:To:X-Spam-Relays-Trusted:X-Spam-Relays-Untrusted:X-Spam-Relays-Internal:X-Spam-Relays-External:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Fw/vGrIx8WUK91nHj81uzpb7Chbu/ClriR2TAyxIYQkyDl193p0/NuPCQUk4VaabgHo2nr/+KgSGXAdQ5bhU6rOOhLNBMOWXCWk/YXEHrPPJBCLvccLfryB3r7FXNWVG
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,

I have done this work on my own GP7, both a P2K GP& Blackbird and Atlas GP7
Redbird.  I can send you pics of them if you'd like and we can then discuss
what you want done and cost.