Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Aurora Branch industries in Batavia IL

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Aurora Branch industries in Batavia IL
From: false <geetar1972@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1306859711; bh=8P6ziFEzSPcjztah5ZBWgM8TWlUcMou4YId73jEqD7U=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=H1Q3RgAa/A2zAxcwuyM9fGk0DkdlcAQMqrYUTd1QR+7zXt585WxGDJqjMz2QnwY0HvQ3BVH5OhblyMaYBLChKpd0qB9J3Mi8OLAyIpW/A22EwRO2RTkmFgydhY2WQjyc
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
If you go to the Oswego Library website. The link is down below. Click on the
"Online Databases", then scroll down and click on Illinois Digital Sanborn
Maps, 1867-1970

Take a look at Batavia's June 1928 map. If you click on sheet 1 and zoom in, it
appears it was C&NW trackage that ran down from Geneva on the east side of the
river. By also looking at Geneva's map, it somewhat confirms it.

Thanks,
John Shoener

http://www.oswego.lib.il.us/