Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora Branch Industries in Batavia

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora Branch Industries in Batavia
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 19:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1306551306; bh=HGO707GHxBwoRfETWT6YKZ50/OjQd7zxMqLajjGmSgo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YGByvgOaHj/C16lBv4nfyhw+x8FulW5zBHEjtGks+6L7PfLv0Esf+TfVzvfhDhYY40PgzVJs2Famy315oDVL12eZ0V1q1sNCNCBEvHgXEVrJQgudoqFe1tMXW1Azybm3
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Great map Sam!  I have one a little later and a bunch I have taped together to
follow lines on
Some of the old maps can be found on the U of I Map Library Website
Steve in SC