RE: [CBQ] BRHS 2011 fall meet information

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BRHS 2011 fall meet information
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:25:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1303734303; bh=dGHluHHPWtoTWeyZVvi0AeSgq+7StvvURO6t2Idv35w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DZxbUP+SsiMbP64BgfcvNGbSbnd5Vj1p4WmT60u8tyBMbrh6bAFAzFiKlof4t2lqiZzwx3eCfcwQJU2Jn8XfIrafBi8+B8EXnbETAxgOQd1c6aeCCM3CfYdWywdZAoO1
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Given the high gas prices and an economy still not 'robust', may I respectfully
suggest one of our many Galesburg mbrs to post names, locations, phone #'s and
rates at less expensive Galesburg motels??  We did so for the Dubuque meet,
more than met our 'host' hotel obligation but also enabled mbrs on a tight
budget to also attend.  We need to boost attendance as this is a retread
location and the 8th(?) consecutive meet, Spring & Annual, in one state.

Gerald