RE: [CBQ] RE: 'gold' CB&Q steam locos

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: 'gold' CB&Q steam locos
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:36:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1303587377; bh=pmssotdMXEj63OdN/uXUoKCFtYpg+spOqQuFoftO/fI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GMrrlvSbtmtV4K3LQ7EEDig03pkEQrfmtJAUGv7CEjpZ4QtEGZ8d3BELaocQhxx2F3MWkrCJNc78mcWsGmcDcMNAGZmAdWF6uuJARFVA+I1rzJ274e9RfH3FvcMH6hi3
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tks!  The question remains; was 4960 (or 5632 in its 2 'gold' events) the only
rolling stock painted gold (inc their tenders of course)?  And yes, we know of
the 6 boxcars painted gold due to an industry marketing award to the Q BUT was
any other Q rolling stock painted gold in addition to the stream locos and 6
box cars??

Gerald