Re: [CBQ] Train Number Question Followup

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Train Number Question Followup
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:44:47 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1302806694; bh=Uh/StTtJ7CKprk89VBc+PPM+/NvXmqBDdT+dg7/7lfc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=I9t4qMhGS+Wp1GAWpCSEP4dCgghV80JgPls5opOPWQUs2WrESeJp3wLXbRT6LrJ9H7yHJU0Gs8WqQhzQbXQ4CNR0gbS97IqV3RehgpQpGyj86A3Sg/hMfQB5Qf3efrHT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Nelson,

There were also two #1s at Burlington. Train #1 on the Hannibal Division
was mainly a mail and express train from Burlington to St Louis with
heavyweight equipment. The other #1 of course was the east-west Denver
Zephyr. I doubt the two were easily confused when seeing them.

I have the Trains magazine DVD. I think the article that Pete is
referring to is in the June 1959 issue.

Bill

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com