RE: [CBQ] Train Number Question Followup

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Train Number Question Followup
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:04:13 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1302786273; bh=+edBu8+4l7XvfgBTX0PN+Nz+LwojaGuNff+jvDPUae4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:thread-index:Importance:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PAEjEqu29JOwEthqrqkEdMjCNrItoSqvzOPfimr3zBuKU82zA+3Odeph9iZqCWC6CCOFQhFFGxRMtO5LQBwhLIVLfLvGna7HJxLSsgr1ZkOyCrvGlbTyOd6iivNppIX8
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ken informed me that #15 was the Zephyr Rocket Northbound and #8 was the
Zephyr Rocket Southbound, so apparently there were more than one #15 and #8
through Burlington. He didn't say whether those train numbers were on the RI
timetable, the Burlington timetable, or both.

The UI library has a subscription to Trains, so I'll look up the article on
the fast mail in the archives.

Thanks for all the information.

Nelson