RE: [CBQ] Who owned Q stock?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Who owned Q stock?
From: "Carroll, Ed" <ed.carroll@heartland.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:47:41 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1302551273; bh=moPe557lwsBQvmN/GnLB843S4oRz/htv9fQXuz1UcgQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=eiijYQe2sDkXrUUnMvm+jgnY50aXwj1ExTUJdwmyN9GhgLswY3T/yTfknh8/l4qcnAxnx84bTsGO65YUY+gTUrhMaOu76COuhdt/qSuTU34oGCMFOwH3XipxNWYwxwjT