Re: [CBQ] Putting names with the numbers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Putting names with the numbers
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:35:42 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1302287744; bh=SoV5Avp69UEXjQP2RQs7TBrxx1extfRSNS/TkOSTImU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=TU5dryw4BLmM0TIlfp5ffxltKNcRlBnyl4GaU8zclyjN1foiaEMfRRw+/9bRWYk1nWL1ZR4NioZsxo6foCl1aLf6pDu1+an56WXF7ve2I8+VTyFB/eXPKkM+6n0z8dsX
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mike,

CD was Chicago-Denver and ACD was the Advanced Chicago-Denver.

The operating data sheets book published by the BRHS lists what the
freight trains did. where they picked up and set out and what was the
priority for each train. It is wonderful essential reference for any Q
modeler. However, it is a 1968 version where the symbol trains were all
converted to numbers in preparation for the BN merger. Perhaps someone
has an earlier version which can answer your questions.

Bill Hirt

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com