RE: [CBQ] Way car marker lights 60's era

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Way car marker lights 60's era
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:57:58 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1301932689; bh=zdP3abzuj7g3MY5hXtfVwZEnPyFbKUnSHu1KgE99GUA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=p0j1DsH7hpHPA8mjARaNZHG8ydQI+LzJ2hgar4DfFoNsPLUMK408OgIZNzcQFnFF3avXDsD6Ce6M5EqrYQr9duE3sykIa7QbKeyBZcEq2v9dRlN4o8F9uzfG37jSgqGP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
and there even existed BN-marked marker lamps & lanterns.  The CB&Q mounting
brackets for the marker lamps (used on express reefers and ex-Army kitchen cars
as well as waycars, locos and pass equipment) were cast @ Q's Aurora Foundry.
I have a pr from a scrapped car

Gerald