Re: [CBQ] The Elmwood branch at Buda

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Elmwood branch at Buda
From: leo mccauley <leo_mccauley2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1301450604; bh=F8DPEUGhyWwsoCz95NK/CZWZC3jwtx43VRayWW1JIwg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=irpsdrF29IBW7HA/TndvLtOVrOWWqmzkRrbn/M3ur57l6h3TilgDxhhoP+hEx8APD/zfxnYeBIaDNjs3bk2TShVM10EGlCJHA/uDG+c68K45z5TlCaPHWRtx8LervzMI