Re: [CBQ] Re: SM-19 Stock Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: SM-19 Stock Car
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:45:19 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1300725943; bh=q/NBHqRFFs+UOeSZpzd3Y8ZWfsZ+jLzoop04eID5Wqs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tpjOlI9kzCVAZkf6yAxqj3CC58r/LK5xWjv/8y5DEcxoSTX/SDS4tUXFo6qSI5IuBuDst03NwQho5p4EyHxQ0OMkWfY3OCV8a8zWsB3HoNK8Ot4VJKweBb4arBtH2IAB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ken,

Good to hear it can be done and it looks good.  How did you cut off the cast on
panels?

Rich