Re: [CBQ] Re: TR2 Question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: TR2 Question
From: "cvlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:58:20 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1300316294; bh=GAGSz4nPrz7jqjq+ropajxpq+XO0e/y9rAYLzBT6v0k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UUvG0YDDpbMZlxCrnTEZuRS7ZuVr4uKyWH8pU+JtHhJdd+Tl4Cx9gweDn95QnDUVltoEa0WZo8xWS4/ch3shMWPQVMydNc/xxlQ9hmvWrRoZkaPY+DUVIDAXXnn5AzUY
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob-
Since switchers ran as much in one direction as another I imagine the controls
were situated so that it wasn't uncomfortable to operate in "reverse".....
Charlie Vlk