Re: [CBQ] Burlington IA Members?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington IA Members?
From: Bill Ewinger <bkewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1300228641; bh=/p+B58bzojb5lcEv9gUGORyfZ86ffKPknbtiANd1Ihk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=N98tVhcfwL6wSNXZTGpe3UEfbF72u8vsWEh/zfDMAc6YKBhwbi8nsZA55F8rfY3VFy9U7WPA2MHaOGnWppPO84l34y7v6EU5Og1DYJe8ojW5ofIlOaje2lgDdjf5DbBx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
charlie
just came back from the library and my freindly librarian is in the process of
looking for your information.I can I get some exact dates for these test and
iwas it undeer the cbq or burlington missouri river
bill ewinger
burlington iowa