[CBQ] Re: Q E5 Units

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q E5 Units
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@att.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 10:59:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1299347960; bh=P+hPGhiBgvGBqBLxMZ+KrVEL/7Y+9UEpY/MZGvSzMps=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kbeVkt/8XHryMOqk3/i7bfyplG7qoI+LlP8FWnWhmXFkyBKxzN4KdpexgLc7h8q+Q+v1xy7gJYZhmJtFrXEM9RlhLxEy3upQqZuMOak6MTSYX4ZCfE05HYUY7aeCgy5A