[CBQ] Re: 9204 location ? Cease and Desist

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: 9204 location ? Cease and Desist
From: "Jonathan Harris" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 04:25:44 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297830354; bh=zXOKaH3GiLiKdAqDbaCONNQ5IaPJXHpxqgnBeQuQ+CE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Z6XTe/HQ+5eHlYJmu4P3XA47Oqn4XmzJ02oNTs2vxry/3TjPGBERyQgkMbGJYS6H6X50A4Ymrj5gfMNJXCdayfp5MkKDHJwLaItPEfXUPNdxyDSE2H/a6+LTLbB2Oapn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
What a happy find. Congratulations!

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com