Re: [CBQ] CB&Q VO-1000 #9352

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q VO-1000 #9352
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:10:41 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297707096; bh=0CEk/1TDzvpAZrvsTKcQThPhRKaeEI7Aq5UsxnIDncw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=F4E9QvZZlu2Wc6Gj0EkgQZTU2Q2nr0mS6QKbMqhXvU2B5rRryyS6V3LxddqbFnIA1AtumfAw2Rnt1N0JjKM+x+zuCL2DofnYIdjN3xVs6S4Kzt7cKf3wXQDOoZHPU8Ao
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hol -
Thanks for the info on the Baldwin VO-1000s.   I think the early
industrial-type switchers were also painted all black-such as the
Mack, Whitcomb, Porter, and GE 44 ton.   Was this unique to the
VO-1000s or were other early switchers, such as the SW, SW1, NW1, and
NW2?   This will make an interesting model of an early switcher on the
Q.
- John

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com