RE: [CBQ] CB&Q steel silver cabooses

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q steel silver cabooses
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:24:23 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297293864; bh=a5IEcM0LR4lXPT2+i1gqspulcw/LfyOQQN87Z6geVvA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KPdyGR0dWmE+GRv9LorNU2Vq3xnmCvHSZ5IaoCQkE/SCC0rZm07NbFlw1hJGZylRlQhs6GXJYhvWaVj+L9VxtO/XD/225bF4BFdYL/nHDq+yjXUzH2BrrrwZl/H8LXEU
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Overland is producing the NE-13 Extended version, release date has been pushed
and is TBD.  If you can find one of the Atlas models, they make good stand ins,
especially with the Plano etched roofwalks (make sure you get the ones with the
end platforms facing the proper direction)

The NE-10s were done in brass and still show up on eBay quite a bit.

The NE-12s I'm not sure about brass, the plastic ones by Tyco (or is it
Bachmann) are good, but wish the roofwalk was separate.

Ricky Keil
Bellevue, NE

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com