Re: [CBQ] montgomery industries

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] montgomery industries
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 06:01:05 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297260075; bh=rb6sMaSFYAeMSJNkHA0K3nZodPTsq2UpWUQyPBkK37s=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=srpQZrO4I6AdnBKgHik0+ug927yh77iiftQd7nN1jcZHn3x6dF12BEvD25r1cvAq8gW53Oq0sfstJPgYLzatF2Se2TLNep8Y5XSK6B8jxPM4NNb6r+KrThJkXFSy17rR
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Leo
And just like the present Austin-Western/Western Wheeled Scraper works the
property has went to a multi-industrial property.  How both WW and the stove
works got to town is the way a lot of towns try and coerces industry to locate
in the towns by giving tax breaks and other rebates.  And bribes are looked
down
on in government activities and rebates are the same as bribes and not allowed
by the Federal Government in Railroad activities but that is how Ft. Worth got
BN to move all the offices there.
Fled Texas at the first opportunity
Steve in SC