Re: [CBQ] Q VO-1000

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q VO-1000
From: "cvlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:30:56 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1295883059; bh=65rsEGCz8ystB4Apr75G2neAFJdNsU+eGVn1WzFImNE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gOBJiLBNgifa42/ZVYIgOvEBvSt2nA3nmxMrRRIw0cGnTvrLHZZHplIcPok49Tq2lrTY7k4uO/gjJEP5qGTwRHo5MXwLllIkRBiyClXIq8NFschdpHzunEf++73v3dOg
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I don't have a scan of a VO 1000 as delivered but I believe the original Black
switcher scheme used Steam locomotive herald decals which had no Red border...
just Black, White and Gold.
The decals were made by Meyercord in Chicago.  Years ago I contacted them to
see if they had anything in their files and they said they did not.   Sure
would be nice to have copies of older L&P drawings for Heralds, Lettering,
etc..!!!
Charlie Vlk