Re: [CBQ] hog drenchers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] hog drenchers
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:01:22 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1295139693; bh=DFL2+Ny2dq0I1/XmVDvlugttpFgvWQzKB6xjjH5PCCA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XTMXY6IeOMz41Wwj99wmhIcKfIvLa0PVwC4akhBkRKDx231NsT7K0LM3jVgp2TFB/ight45+Ay/fUlF4slRdsblY2vrmjB67MQnAW5pQ3xu0VL9yyXGRL/DSiCHYs/nc
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Doug,  We had some hog drenchers in the Hannibal yard that were placed
right along the switching lead and I remember they had twin nozzles as
to drench the bi level stock cars equally.  I think I remember almost
decapitating an engineer while engaged in a contest of throwing water
at each other by turning the drenchers on as the switch engine backed
up the lead past the cannons.  He saw me at the last minute and was
able to close the cab window which I almost blew out.  I'll look at
some of my yard shots to see if any show up.  I can remember these
were also placed in other yards too.  Archie Hayden

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com