Re: [CBQ] Depot at Buda

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Depot at Buda
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 19:20:15 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1294284024; bh=7sZjKVsK7RcRphJmRjB7KNvTT90pzrgbnz33qUWdgxg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=C5sPwCm5sO9ee1qVeVaG8QKM8k9terq5Rhs/tGrnzvOQWTSubH0pMS/+XRtL2ehJTqjlsJwECXR2GD9a4GDQOel4fIMMSTNxm3GMmImRm/Ak+AvxEWMUFyxFCguEa2w+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The ticket office was a maple floor while the waiting room was Tile  Freight
room was pine
There was a door into the waiting room from the front and one on the rear
directly across from it
another door to the left of the bay into a trainman's room with window into the
ticket office
the cd will let me print but not save a copy to e mail it.
Steve in SC