Re: [CBQ] Car 57 progress in all scales

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Car 57 progress in all scales
From: "homanfamily" <homanfamily@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 00:26:47 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1293773209; bh=Yko28AS//SVbWN8aikIPXGSoL1ZmGIElKINx8rA8XSU=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=adOJaLE7KT+SJIZ1cP4a9nbZSGstrAyaXqN9Wi30qYuV1rsysuDeL7I622LgPPiX7yU0/pkOhSSyYQx3f6l22CPrjjr+ebMo/45fld9CwIFEA5nu+phR6pmohTzSxsyw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
MIke,
    I would be interested in an HO kit, standard or narrow.
                        Pat Homan