Re: [CBQ] Car 57 progress in all scales

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Car 57 progress in all scales
From: Mike Pannell <michael.pannell@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 03:16:03 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1293765373; bh=FrqbWPf7Ndv2LQinvZXcmTYU+wPWJHELfPmPZrdwqMc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=r1P7Qn/KQWk0sEKmoWazE1eClL/uLdrl1WL1ZkkT/jy2PLB7HDzH4xw3SiN6fhjCeqaXvWVBsBSyC7RAiZhUIp/3Z2g2K4akXL2BEAOS+SADZ+hIghqIMCtiPTWi1Q6j
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Just taking expressions of interest at the moment, I will add anyones  name to
the list and advise when it's ready. The first 50 are 90% sold.
Thanks
Mike

Sent from my iPod