RE: [CBQ] Re: Valley Roundhouse - Spring Valley, Illinois

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Valley Roundhouse - Spring Valley, Illinois
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:46:20 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292251590; bh=In99nIKs+5sMI4snXX5KwmhFcSTpgCZmtVCEMQKJjng=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:acceptlanguage:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Vontu:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ve7g4djAZ0Ih8GreOnhMkSRL3B6zVF/EAlsPDLzZnCG8oiBCkm8jhXLBhZ0WYnaaeWtWdwyn6hyGDt61xZez8HeO40Cl+MGMjIYsT1sO4LvRUmaoLMGgL56NcSVxyJOp