[CBQ] Valley Roundhouse - Spring Valley, Illinois

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Valley Roundhouse - Spring Valley, Illinois
From: "Mike" <trainmaster@mainlinerail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 22:39:23 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292107166; bh=pm3+BroZiOIPAHnsoeZgDE7Ayg9tZSQTWwlVcq3C4hg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PaQJ4QNa7jvrsfWfj4/O6+U3DabFZj1WgSAqSrGzhEocHBQDyx3bw4YCgpF+aS8THxKkmzbl39QR/2dPR39Abj20vQ5qU2k3hmKQZuf3QqmSvdoFAx7yu5dAFVG9MARk
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hey folks ? I just returned from the Board of Directors meeting for the
Illinois Valley Division of the Midwest Region of the National Model Railroad
Association.  We had the meeting at the Valley Roundhouse in Spring Valley,
Illinois.  The Valley Roundhouse is not a hobby shop.  It is the ultimate CB&Q
and Rock Island modeler's store.  It is owned by Marion Brasher (MMR) who has
seen fit to stock the store from floor to ceiling (literally) with every known
piece, part, car, locomotive, and structure from the last 35 years.  It is
truly a hidden resource for "hard to find" or obsolete kits and cars.  Although
he has lots of new stuff, there is a treasure trove of articles and they are
priced right.  If you are ever cruising and get to the I-39 / I-80 intersection
in central Illinois, you need to take a few minutes and go to Spring Valley.
He specializes in HO and N scale but has other stuff there too!  Valley
Roundhouse, Spring Valley, IL - (815) 663-3411.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com