Re: [CBQ] Valley Roundhouse - Spring Valley, Illinois

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Valley Roundhouse - Spring Valley, Illinois
From: "Paul K." <kozys@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:02:47 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292220173; bh=OtMq+DthHmYs01St7vdeNDyLGfgA5Jz4A9o8ueJNnoM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=h8XBOZDzgYfCoxsh+ZD2nKNnBpGpoITgGNo25prLnTu/goPm0JAhq41Zn9bRO7VH8VKE2lItK391NtoEiLHyR2+MfOIxPWdB+9KfW6cmsuN+JqZJ5W0i378qhU2YKnEH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Amen to that, Mike!  Marion is devoted to our hobby for well over fifty years
and says that the shop is the "best kept secret around" as he does no formal
advertising whatsoever.  However, he claims loyal customers from a radius of
150 miles!  If he doesn't have something you're looking for he can usually find
it through his numerous, long time contacts in the hobby.  And if not, it's
generally not available any where.  Many of the Society members are long time,
satisfied customers and friends of Marion's as well.  If you're in the Spring
Valley area be sure not to miss stopping in at The Valley Roundhouse.

BTW, I have no connection or receive any monetary or other compensation for my
personal endorsement, here.  Just a very satisfied, long term customer of the
shop and friend of Marion.

Paul Kossart aka "Paul The CB&Q Guy"
Peru, IL

````````