Re: [CBQ] Re: Mt. Morris Track Plan

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Mt. Morris Track Plan
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:31:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291409837; bh=jMzhEWqUIPKfJVbbzS7uw1ccNRGrLXZi7kS89u+WC+w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=oRfmM5d4fdknbmKZeU3jrkYk3totrRn2nRS6ttxSUYJ9A/FtZKL/SWKHCeDu2+xzSzibY70Fsg7T358bNKHoDHUjzT0nUycsgQRPu0oXi6uFlBKXfj19zar2Tmho8CDj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom/Steve,

When I worked at E.D. Etnyre, I was told in the 60's/70's certain
distributors/other units
http://www.etnyre.com/photogallery.htm#shooterproductspage.htm would be driven
to Mt. Morris for loading onto flatcars, off of the docks, as it was easier
than doing it in the street by the plant (see the Zephyr that featured
Oregon/Mt Morris - there is a picture of them loading distributors in the
streets).  This was certainly not an everyday occurrence, but it did happen.

Rich G.