[CBQ] Re:Pepperridge farm in Downers Grove,IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re:Pepperridge farm in Downers Grove,IL
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 08:44:37 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291385391; bh=skolQuKACZE8x7IoRvUYCgE5iTjak7R4M9IEGhUwdSg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JxTCIBECK3SUNkPgqMQG2vU6rUNxEfwUppiNlXG/DvE9PeBbdQZu+Yiq4A7g4SkRSVW+ChfcI5Tmbw7WlKOVFqBjIWruMr5YFmDBsrDfPb0hAKRy9p2RF9Zsr0vYKJit
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,

What time frame was this? Who or how was the bread moved from the
plant to the depot? Who unloaded the truck and reloaded the baggage
car? Where was the product bound. The 14 st Q terminal was one of the
places where my uncle's truck company delivered.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com