Re: [CBQ] Train Register

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Train Register
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 08:14:48 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291385698; bh=PPijZactNrWO/deeMCnMQQiDyQKYzmhJ+08NAK2IQ5E=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=oDMy78sA7atyx0B3gjnCpm0Vkz1B7/1/haqdXR3PmQ/LyX6TFHs6J+Hx1FvB7oKkM62CyJKtfn4ZVcrkTPxtpYkXILOG5qXCVTjsgUS0Xro0mEYGpq/Vm9diHBBhcfLK
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Eric,  While reorganizing my basement{another expression for wife
telling me to get rid of some of the junk} I came across 10 brand new
never used Train  Register books with about 50 pages per book.  When
the book is open the left side sheet is for trains arriving and the
opposite page is for trains departing.  Now there is one catch and
that is they are not Burlington Route but Burlington N___.  Sorry
about that but maybe usable for your train room just the same.  I will
offer them to the first 10 interested for the hefty price of $5 plus a
small amount of postage which I will find out about later today when I
get to the post office.  Hope this will help you out.  Regards, Archie

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com