Re: [CBQ] Re: Auto frames on flats

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Auto frames on flats
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:57:03 +1300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291175843; bh=mPY6rukHZFSx0JzJxrXig8U1/MQRE4wTdpdBtdbGhPI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-IronPort-AV:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AJQV+QGNLgPIKuoBumIjN8FiIfd0WsYH0BO+e9xSf4OdmbaVinHPH1v41Ir1NxFV0nREz/ByvIyJsssZeLQUe+oVx0FwEp7RmqBlwZ/0OJscLLYvXxSdr5YfC9M0FEqt
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for all the responses - does anyone know of any photos of frames loaded
in either gons or on flats?  (Q ones of course)

Rupert