Re: [CBQ] Metra's Burlingtons

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Metra's Burlingtons
From: Dan <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:46:15 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289875601; bh=KBfa/Y3vngbYfHY0UV128QnqPtax9/rNU8d1dR5Mxxw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:References:In-Reply-To:X-Apple-Yahoo-Original-Message-Folder:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Apple-Yahoo-Replied-Msgid:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ex8Aj9QnEeKPV+PijEmhNwZUPidq8GF7LB4ntoxFrdQ0zWJjQfGKg5NnsdOcN6bmSQ8K/z7bZY94NM5a4QHa59noetjm3mF7Cc8K/+vqFxrmn5BCrQK8AKaKVkGFtRi1
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for this info. I always thought that these cars had to stay on the
Aurora line.

So does anyone know if the BNSF has to give permission for these cars to run on
other lines?

Dan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com