[CBQ] Re: GE 44 ton

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: GE 44 ton
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:45:44 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1289828745; bh=DoavgFacZ6ji9JnNZfMyXssjAFLFvKNB0Svw8MUkdf4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=HS6JXNkdz8VOi/KfOfNGCE0Hsv6f2vIz7s1ZBNaiEidDwW5gIvyWiSn6HYU8B/UmvY2k23O9MU4htZBFpL6iMAPU01xsuN7N/PZWlphwfNUaXT3VDpOtcCRkOLwBz3Hm
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,

You will want to get Issues 51 (Mar/Apr 1975) and 52 (May/Jun 1975) of Extra
2200 South magazine. They have a complete roster (as of 1975) of all 44-ton
GE's built. Issue 51 has a drawing of the Phase Ic 44-ton and Issue 52 has a
drawing of a Phase Ib 44-ton. According to the roster, D&RGW 38-43 were all
Phase Ic 44-tonners. 43 was rebuilt to Phase IIa as you noted below.

Contact me off list and I can tell you where you can get copies of both issues.

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com