Re: [CBQ] Re: East End Job

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: East End Job
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:28:48 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1283567622; bh=iOHrBuq0aBtvr82/WltrBefDdeMyIb//kUGeNyfIevk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=VGMESdjjy3IpT92bsZk5b4hzRcDHrvUwHgu6eqYNRI1Q7qZZDaigAUMccFDKZtXYN4lr/DnqX0o3jN0X+SaKywlgBflruoQIy/zhxeldbrJ+UP27RJUTWcqFSft03UMm
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jeff
One of the reasons I pulled the pin when I did
Steve in SC