Re: [CBQ] Smoke Abatement-Question for the group

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Smoke Abatement-Question for the group
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1283204204; bh=uVtW9T3DTZM9RukPpX/AYrGquBPLPZ+MMfey9cLfmO8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XpIMeLt2O4Hh7NsNjtM9fxeZ7Q0pHtR57jSgpGnd8Y/FOyeEWt45VFh8o4wrbs1coMDV7IS0pnpNlMHrqoiFLRBam1c4qVpk4oElDdtUgA4PbWqrcZOMpCH3XJo084aS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Give me plenty of lead time as I have plans for a couple of the Houses which I
think numbered up to 10 located from CUS to La Vergne.  Course I haven't seen
anyone step up to finish what John Mitchell did on coal traffic only North of
Beardstown.
Steve in SC