correction: RE: [CBQ] Passes, etc

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: correction: RE: [CBQ] Passes, etc
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:21:11 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1282319291; bh=394wYwnD+4qWTXEF8dxAtyJ4iHl4D2pXmgRnhVm0fY0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QqwmmpGLd1zmdBi7wu+UYbeos6G8/1VkjKHI6cBjU6DSG0LC3EG9pv+GK5gvVbNP8FsaI1TnBK7nfzvHSin0x4MTgNdVezXfv3VMMbVjAjX4Ix+X7aOXJlMnqiQfV5bY
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sorry group - that was meant just for Dave Lotz!  However if any of you
communciate with Bob (1 of our 6 charter mbrs), encourage him to again offer
the CB&Q China Clinic; it's first-rate!

Per Ray's question about a 40' box car having a 6' door changed to a 9', I
directly emailed him to check OER's from late 60's/early 70's.  Official
Equipment Registers, with their specs and footnotes are a great source of
modeling detail including door openings and other special features.

Gerald

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com