[CBQ] Re: Who's in the cab? Half-answer

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Who's in the cab? Half-answer
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:03:53 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281370167; bh=z1zmyfOjrddSc5a3BdncmIZFje8N+eTXmblmXg40C7k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZHcrGbG+Bo6c/SE8Ru86Goco0Gf02umS41GBegoU3V6cWjruH+0W8mm3Sfx4Ojmx9vLTrB0kE8AsqKYi1LC2BHGPRS7/LBCxFqrQhJAjxgLVos6K1TaN/03yJncszG7j
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you very much, Bob!

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com