Re: [CBQ] Dave Lotz & Yahoo attachments

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Dave Lotz & Yahoo attachments
From: Bob Webber <cz17@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 11:06:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1280765177; bh=YjPmjWkS+lgPxGZLz2FBE3j3ctE6lp1R10WSrbt75BM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=s93i5e1PnhVloI+oCOWErRfd7lEzn/WgRCo6+fx9SxviPZ3+ICgU4M1mh6jGledXQFKlNrummM/VZeUyQ1hioU6hgniJGWqkj5qMlw5i5sBfBRL7Yi8VI/jOUkvG5ql8
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm with Ray on this.   As a for-instance, this week we might have
seen river or yard photos of current floods.    I don't see how that
relates to the Q - but a lot of people will.  which is great - as
long as we don't have to see email after email with it (that is, with
photos).

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com