RE: [CBQ] re: Orchard City Club station

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] re: Orchard City Club station
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:31:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281198685; bh=Lxasbp+amYeR4ZL52n9XiU9kpLI0D5+/2uUKdPou/k0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZGnbEkcOnoivOC7F1Zu580+7uwRRYoqbpgnGU/gQfD3VANIfcyyD53phFo+0BcrHXVqjd1F7fK67tKmMmdWn5vgBTSYtQhkB4prRRf6illsii/T+lgMkhpvZY9gauss2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tks Dave!  Another potential Zephyr article - CB&Q excursion trains and
'stations' that were just for such purposes.

Gerald A. & Virginia J.  Edgar

230 W. 5th St.
Garner, IA 50438-1404

(641) 923-2573  evenings & w/e's