[CBQ] Re: Fan Trip History Bulletin Article

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Fan Trip History Bulletin Article
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:47:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1281192443; bh=uJvf7At9xUYo/77qPTMo6w+8gfhtcmVfwoQRbYZYq7U=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=i2xuqYSnLP0NXLq1T6DfitjMKMTzXyVEshdpCH5ocdhJRUQwxnkOPsnpDpHA6z72wGzAcgEFFjBy+pq0f2bKLzVcnCSXqRpL2ptH7HPtl8oVsACfuULqAtPVjdAShrHu
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald,

I also have a copy of Lloyd Stagner's book. I had not thought about
it, but I will include it in my source references. I agree that the
quality of reproduction in those early fan trip paperback books was
not the greatest. Possibly I can track down some of those authors and
obtain original copies of the photos for the article, I would
certainly welcome photos from anyone that were taken on a Q fan trip.
As I noted earlier, after I started college in 1961, I was limited on
the number of trips that I could make.

I will definitely be in contact with you and others off list for
other available details that you want to share.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com