[CBQ] Re: Retro Bi-level Letter Boards?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Retro Bi-level Letter Boards?
From: "o_rrman" <mofferman@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 02:16:17 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1280369793; bh=J1OGGa85jcgdXf1ZwR1nC7Xcf/V32eTWvq6L3RE7rEw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Qz06EFtj+FvD8tmpOdBP6tsg9G0UoCnKnX7zFwVCy9dWoVZ9s8Ow8RKc4PaqwHKw2jSqhRv4xu1T0uhyyRYueH0gq8uRLiqN91mmznRcMX3p5DpvfJVpt7Q08AXbtdlg
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yes I am sure - some of the cars are lettered with BNSF Railway, not around
when the Q was....  The other lettering looks new as well.  I've been riding
the Burlington since 1986 so I'm pretty familiar with the cars.  Also the sheet
steel covering the old lettering is still in place.  Finally, more cars are
appearing with the Burlington lettering.  It may not be official but it is
becoming more prevalent, which is nice.  :-)

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com