Re: [CBQ] M/W Paint

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] M/W Paint
From: estcbq@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 01:20:17 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1279516849; bh=rrUh2KlvSeercfQgex1y+/4hsQVvQWeVDop5JEnj6z0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gn6sgEKoGovSYTK1+TlTvQlmzGBBt8g4GnUaCzo1U/c2XVOvsZH0ooRvlu9LDgDAv/zmofQEldvfgqkeelOt1beouCuq6pKc5M5dJjfnEpaaYCD6TFANryXNJ+CC2xum
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
i have in my notes "1948" orange--no other data than the year--there are
photo's of mineral red passenger cars as well as sand service hoppers-- a
Burlington Bulletin of some years past had years and possible months of the MOW
colors-- i do not recall the particular issue--jim young