[CBQ] CB&Q Layouts In California?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Layouts In California?
From: "Bob C" <thecitrusbelt@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:21:23 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1276791700; bh=v7WO3N01wrEtLWBinn1emu+eeZweY3wah507PvTEtBA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QKxBBmE/3EiIFH5hkwrMYgy7yCAjpQVVbBr2l8+wW2dOVa6DCW79xCAuMaRD5OlVfQ0lbvX6K2tix8otL45X9SKXC73ZVPTsrmkWYaVOaQNJIfqb13dpaQ7FCboScw3T
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
If you model the CB&Q, have an operating layout in any scale, and live in the
southern half of California I'd like to talk with you about displaying your
layout on a layout tour.

The Model Railroads of Southern California group on Yahoo sponsors free layout
tours. Since 2006 we have organized twenty layout tours from Santa Barbara to
Bakersfield to San Diego and out through the Inland Empire.  Over 200 layouts
have been featured on these tours.

Upcoming tours this year include including June 26 in Orange County, the
official layout tour for the Central Coast Railroad Festival (October 7-11) and
a tour of Upland-Inland Empire layouts on November 20.

In 2008, the group organized the home and club layout tours for the national
conventions of both the Santa Fe Railway Historical Society and the National
Model Railroad Association.  We also will organize the layout tours for the
2011 Sn3 Symposium.

Tours are self-guided and free.  We provide the publicity, schedules and maps
through the Model Railroads of Southern California website.

If you are interested in having your layout on a future tour, please contact me
OFF LIST at:

thecitrusbelt@yahoo.com

If you have any questions before committing to the tour, please feel free to
contact me.

I hope you'll join with other area layout owners and show your layout to your
fellow model railroaders and the public.

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro
Moderator
Model Railroads of Southern California