RE: [CBQ] Please Help Save SW900 9270

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Please Help Save SW900 9270
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:21:10 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1276014076; bh=QFf8DKbA6r08P2V1gvqRNmU7umOX3IWC97JrF39jca0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qeLsuKG06uk7xXWVlLxiYorIynWekNUJTbATef/1zbwgWrY0HfWlYMlrY11uyeP6K82GK1oQk68jGqz2XRaMsbsHdWcFC9FHEP9UWAh4jkg7A32XR0lJQKAZ4Vm9RZxV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Where is it currently located?  Some of us may have connections to firms that
can assist depending on the loco's whereabouts.

Gerald