[CBQ] Re: Coal Shed Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Coal Shed Photos
From: "mumpseee" <eric.mumper@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:32:53 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1273498598; bh=bnEg0gtNFPPqKQBeE6GJhyXj3nx0qeUpiF25mGVja+Q=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XggDsZTOZsulz5KKZh7dSlUzNNutZxqLAuFeh4V5NzECp0IhlsocVLhmhJbNH7IUVQAs7iqPzKyuu3vvWqh5HunWr1VK19W7GGCsFMrQfJ273c+H+SXSHPx4tcs4W4WE
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie,

I have created a folder in the photos section called Coal Sheds that has two
pictures of my scratchbuilt version of the Millington coal shed as seen on p80
of Mike Spoor's Volume 4.  The entry door and coal door are assumptions based
on other pictures of these things, but are to the back on my layout anyway.

Eric Mumper

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com