[CBQ] Re: Painting of Q Steam in AARP Bulletin March 2010

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Painting of Q Steam in AARP Bulletin March 2010
From: "Michael" <atsf3460@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 09:36:47 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1270287656; bh=9X6ZB8Ju0FiGFLbQOPuNdOWfCrrIcf0SwaJSms2nFq4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=D87kLE2t3gjfWP2lxre8d7JTdKK22hZu2TrYvwis2GtOwpHco0TCjqcCGLIrbgIK/ubMk9Sp/vzI3usWCPkUs4UKkCZgPMiPJxNnaecxvzKwxN9vs6yGpSCH6ZHWhxDt
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I did some Google searching on the March 2010 issue of the AARP Bulletin and
found that it is posted online.  This link should get you to the article with
the painting of the O5 4-8-4.

http://bulletin.aarp.org/publish/etc/medialib/aarp_media_library/bulletin_print_/march_2010.Par.18632.File.dat/March2010.pdf

It looks like Parada has renumbered an O5 and turned it into something like a
2-8-6 Super Berkshire!  I've been kind of wondering lately what the "Q's" take
on a Lima Superpower Berkshire would be and maybe this is sort of what they
would have come up with sometime in the late 1930s if the Burlington would have
bought into the whole Superpower philosophy Lima was promoting.

Mike Martin / Mahomet, IL

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com