RE: [CBQ] Sad news

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Sad news
From: Tim Fleck <tf5077@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:10:00 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1267816850; bh=OAhNzjENzrUNghjwiFtrFYPB3uy9ra9KLKuNmiGp5iA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Fl6kiHdTm1+5P7YzZ0shhLyoVqbxDMYWwqAw2QmVLecAynG8ivtpB/JbbENTs4YE1gRylCV4ml5hbij8AG+l+A7fPnfQwQu1TuUG37a1Tw5pmgh0Bnnk0Syo/nal4tWE
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I never got to meet Ed but as a member of the society I greatly benefited from
his knowledge of the Q. I sincerely wish to express my condolences to his
family, and let them know his presence in the society made it better for all
it's members.........