RE: [CBQ] Sad news

To: CBQ <cbq@yahoogroups.com>, <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Sad news
From: Allen Moore <iigsfan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:45:23 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1267815406; bh=3aLDvUHfkAFvgo3WkhoPeJR/Px/U10Kq/6QSmJBjYFE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jSMAR0XbkzbG1AGrGhR5GBLE2BoXZ07pgEVpk5eWGR2Bg0DVGLIcP0qzfu3mFsjnT30RBDzzRUrQ5czPLG0AKFYtA17NEDqn4uDfT+DGUiaf+pl5zRQ653TQiMVVT8jN
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is truly sad news as we have lost a figure in the railfan community.  Ed
was a friend and a good source of railroad information.
I can remember him standing near the entrance of Illinois Railway museum just
to visit and keep me company while waiting for others at the fall meet last
year. This will be a great loss.

Allen Moore